Local patches from Some By Mi are designed to effectively fight small pimples and pustular inflammation. The patches suppress the development of the inflammatory process in the sebaceous gland and accelerate the healing of the pimple several times. Thanks to the special composition with which the plates are impregnated, the patches prevent the appearance of scars and post-acne marks on the site of lingering pimples. The patch is tightly fixed on the skin and protects the inflammation from water and bacteria, preventing it from growing even more. Transparent film, from which the patches are made, perfectly masks the pimple, making it less noticeable on the face.
- Salicylic acid removes impurities from the depths of pores, removes sebaceous plugs and blackheads. Has a mild exfoliating effect, relieves inflammation;
- Tea tree oil possesses powerful antibacterial and immunomodulatory effects, destroys acne-causing bacteria, and stimulates metabolic processes in cells.;
- Eucalyptus oil cleans the skin, regulates the work of the sebaceous glands, eliminates excess oiliness, narrows the pores, and evens out the microrelief;
- Lavender oil relieves irritation, redness, flaking and itching, accelerates the healing of wounds and injuries, smoothes post-acne scars, and relieves post-acne;
- Centella asiatica extract has an antioxidant effect, accelerates regeneration and improves collagen synthesis leaving the skin smooth and firm.
HOW TO USE:
1. After cleanse the affected spot, stick the spot patch on it.
2. The patch would turn white due to the exudation, change antoher new patch when it happened.
3. Stick 1 patch in a day on the affected spot.
Lauric Acid, Sodium Stearate, Saponified Palm Oil, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Myristate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Chlorella Vulgaris (Dermochlorella Algae) Powder, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Sprout Powder, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract...